Wednesday, 16 June 2010

New Development

Most of you should have received an email from Jamie Cash highlighting that we are not that far away from the big launch. It's now a case of all of us pulling together and making 'Connect' really happen. 

Click the Video below for a teaser that was put together recently....


video

Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Important Meeting Tomorrow!

Apologies for the late notice but tomorrow’s meetings in Antenna have had to be cancelled. Instead I would like to meet with all the teams producers/researchers and the graphics team on Friday 28th May at 11am. Please bring along your rushes/plans. Meet me in the cafe at 10:45.

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Meeting Dates 20th and 27th May

Thursday 20th May

11:00 Sound Recordists to meet with Susan Pennington and Jonathan Stenton in the TV Studio

Thursday 27th May

12:00 Graphics teams to meet with Jamie Cash and Bottletop in Antenna

12:30 Video Team 1 Meeting With Jamie Cash and Spool Films in Antenna

13:00 Video Team 2 Meeting With Jamie Cash and Spool Films in Antenna

13:30 Video Team 3 Meeting With Jamie Cash and Spool Films in Antenna

14:00 Video Team 4 Meeting With Jamie Cash and Spool Films in Antenna

14:30 Video Team 5 Meeting With Jamie Cash and Spool Films in Antenna

15:00 Video Team 6 Meeting With Jamie Cash and Spool Films in Antenna

15:30 Video Team 7 Meeting With Jamie Cash and Spool Films in Antenna

Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Meeting Dates 18th - 20th May

Wednesday 18th May @ 2pm in Antenna Connect Music team follow up meeting with Peter Fletcher. Please meet up in the Confetti Café.

Friday 20th May @ 11am in Antenna Sound Recording on Location mentoring with Susan Pennington from Spool Films for all Location Sounds Recordits. Please meet up in the Confetti Café.

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Concept Art




Thanks to Joe Straw for attending the mentoring meeting this week. Great to some really early ideas and concepts for the graphics for the show. Really great ideas from Joe and very excited to see how these develop during the next week. Thanks Joe!


Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Meeting Dates 11th - 14th May

Tuesday 11th May @ 3pm in Antenna Connect Music teams are meeting with industry mentor Peter Fletcher to discuss Connects musical identity.

Wednesday 12th May @ 1pm in The TV Studio Z1 mentoring with Jon Laud for all Camera Operators

Thursday 13th May @ 11am in Antenna Connect Graphics teams are meeting with industry mentor Anne Whiteley of Bottletop to discuss Connects visual identity.

Thursday 13th May @ 1.30pm in Antenna Connect Video Team 1 and Connect Video Team 2 are meeting with Spool Films to discuss ideas for location content.

Thursday 13th May @ 2pm in Antenna Connect Video Team 3 and Connect Video Team 4 are meeting with Spool Films to discuss ideas for location content.

Thursday 13th May @ 2.30pm in Antenna Connect Video Team 5 and Connect Video Team 6 are meeting with Spool Films to discuss ideas for location content.

Thursday 13th May @ 3pm in Antenna Connect Video Team 7 and Connect Video Team 8 are meeting with Spool Films to discuss ideas for location content.

Friday 14th May @ 11am in Antenna Sound Recording on Location mentoring with Susan Pennington from Spool Films for all Location Sounds Recordits

Wednesday, 5 May 2010

We Need Your Help

As the programme is still in its planning stages at the moment, we need your ideas to find out what you want in the show. Make sure they are suitable to be broadcasted and also entertaining for others.

Here are three clips to help you think inspire you, when you have got an idea please post on the discussions thread here or post a comment below.